You are attempting to add a reference to this module that exists on another site in this group. This module may or may not support sharing across multiple sites - it doesn't explicitly state either way whether it does. If you are sure that it does, or if your intent is to test its ability to do so, then proceed with caution and be aware that certain functionality in the module - or even the entire module - may not function correctly in this configuration.
If you are confused by this message or are working on a site that cannot tolerate any breakage, you should click Cancel and contact the DotNetNuke Support Team.
Meeting the challenges of today’s highly competitive business environment requires in-depth strategic knowledge and up-to-date administrative skills. The BBA (Hons) in Business Administration is designed for graduates interested in pursuing careers in global business. This course will provide you with the knowledge to develop entrepreneurial thinking to recognise opportunities in the marketplace.
You will study a wide range of topics, with the opportunity to cover areas of your special interest in depth. Specialisations in the fields of finance, human resource management and marketing are available.
· To equip students with a set of tools which are relevant to their future careers in a range of sectors
· To acquire skills which enable the students to respond to a range of managerial situations in the field of business administration
· To develop the ability to analyse and critically evaluate the effectiveness of organisations and business enterprises
HRM, Finance, Marketing, Banking, Supply Chain Management. Hotel Management.
· FA/F.Sc /I.Com with 45% marks.
· A-level with 50% marks and having studied any one of these subjects Statistics, Maths, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
· Result awaiting candidates can also apply
This module aims to provide students with an independent learning opportunity through applied research in an area of personal interest. Project supervisors will monitor students’ progress and provide guidance where required.
· Program Structure will be followed as per NUML guidelines
· The university reserves the right to change the courses due to academic or administrative reasons.
· The scheme of study, course contents and the courses as a whole are reviewed every 6 months.
Follow us on..